I think that one of the most important parts of my job is communication with patients and mutual cooperation. This helps to define and pursue the goals of treatment. I also believe that a positive attitude influences a good outcome, so I try to meet every patient with a smile and a good mood.
1997 – 2005 – Secondary education. Juozas Lukša Gymnasium in Garliava, Kaunas District.
2005 -2010 – Master’s degree in dentistry, dentist. Kaunas University of Medicine.
2011 – 2014 – Residency in periodontology. Lithuanian University of Health Sciences. Clinic of Dental and Oral Diseases.
2010 – 2015 – General Dentist, Periodontist at L. Brazauskienė’s IĮ in Kaunas.
2013 – 2017 – Periodontist at Centro odontologijos klinika, UAB in Kaunas.
2014 – 2015 – Periodontist at R.V.L, UAB in Vilnius.
2015 – 2017 – Periodontist at Jaunystės šypsena, UAB in Kaunas.
2017 – present – Periodontist at Dantų Harmonija, UAB, Olimpiečių g. 1A -9, LT – 09235 Vilnius.
• Znamenskaitė A., Greviškytė M., Vaitkevičienė I. Relationship between periodontitis and atherosclerosis and the importance of periodontal therapy in reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. Stomatologija, Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal. 2011/3
• Znamenskaitė A., Greviškytė M. Dental distress syndrome. Stominfo 2009/6
• Greviškytė M., Vaitkevičienė I. Methods of Surgical Treatment of Recessions. Stominfo 2010/5
• Greviškytė M. Pemphigoid of the oral mucosa. Stominfo 2011/3
• Greviškytė M. Oral lesions associated with HIV infection. Stominfo 2011/2
26-30 April 2010 – Relationship between periodontitis and atherosclerosis and the importance of periodontal therapy for reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. Conference of Lithuanian Health Sciences Students and Young Researchers.
26-30 April 2010 – Knowledge of Kaunas city schoolteachers, students and their parents about the importance of personal and professional oral hygiene in the prevention of periodontal diseases. Conference of Lithuanian Health Sciences Students and Young Researchers.
1 March 2014 – Presentation of clinical cases. Conference of Lithuanian Periodontal Society “News in Periodontology”.
Member of the Lithuanian Dental Chamber.
Member of the Lithuanian Association of Periodontology.
Member of the International Team for Implantology.
Olimpiečių g. 1A-9, LT-09235 Vilnius
+370 610 11 222
(8-5) 27 222 11
Monday – Friday
8.00 am – 8.00 pm
9.00 am – 2.00 pm
(Appointments are available by special arrangement in advance)